No, no, no!! Just because all of the stores have their back-to-school displays front and center does not mean that summer is over.
Half the summer is still left.
So I say, carpe diem.
Think back to those days when you could just about taste summer around the corner. Maybe you were planning your wardrobe, starting to think about the trips you wanted to take, and daydreaming about all the summery things you were going to do during the summer.
What haven’t you done yet? That’s your Summer Bucket List. And you have a whole month to do it. So giddyup, girlie!
This is the first day of the rest of the summer. Enjoy.
And if you are running short of bucket list ideas, here is my Summer Bucket List for inspo.
(Yes, that is my back porch!)
3. Visit a local farmers’ market or summer fair
4. Buy ice cream from an ice cream truck. Chase it down if you have to.
5. Sit outside and read a juicy novel.
6. Visit somewhere you have never been.
7. Meditate outside at sunrise.
8. Do nothing and feel amazing about it. Seriously.
9. Go Glamping
10. Picnic in the park
What's on your summer bucket list? Share in the comments below!